Shipping & Returns
Once you’ve placed an order you will receive an order notification letting you know we have received your order.
When an item is ready to ship, your order will be confirmed by email. As a guide, your order will normally be confirmed within 24 hours.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a notification confirming your item is on it’s way to you.
Please note that shipping rates & delivery times vary. If you are ordering a pre-order product, please email us for an estimated shipping date email@example.com.
- We hope you are as in love with your items as we are, but if you’re not fully happy, you need to let us know within 14 days of receiving the items beginning on the day after your order is received
- Please email us in advance to receive a returns acceptance firstname.lastname@example.org (Note: Bespoke products are not returnable unless there is a fault, where possible this will be repaired/remade.) You will receive an email from us confirming the acceptance of a return and that will state the address you need to return the item to.
- Once that’s done, you have another 14 days to physically return the order to us. We recommend using a tracked postage service and for you to hang onto your receipt until your returned funds have cleared. We are not held responsible for any returns parcels lost in transit.
- All items must be returned, unused, unworn and in their original, undamaged packaging with any tags attached.
- When trying on clothing please check that you do not soil or leave a mark or scent on the garment.
- Any items that are received back which are not in a resalable condition will be returned back to you.
- Refunds are processed within 7 business days of receipt and you will receive confirmation of your refund via email.
- Please note that refunds can only be issued back to your original payment method.
- If you need any help please email us at email@example.com
The following items are non-refundable
- Where you notify us outside the returns period to return your order. If you want to return something, you must tell us within 14 days of receiving the items (beginning on the day after your order is received). You have another 14 days to return the goods once you’ve told us.
- Returns received in damaged or worn condition. You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the items while in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we have a right to deduct the cost of any deterioration (due, for example, to your having used the items) up to the price of the items from the refund to which you are otherwise entitled.
Taxes and duties on international orders
All applicable customs and import duties and fees, taxes and any other charges and fees are the responsibility of the customer (even if you refuse any shipments upon delivery). If you order items for delivery outside the United Kingdom, they may be opened and inspected by customs authorities and may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied when the delivery reaches the specified destination. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.